Your safety and health is our main concern. During this time of Covid-19 Pandemic we will be implementing the following precautions when we hire out our VW Campervan Murdoch again this year..
- We will ensure a minimum of 24 hours has passed between rentals.
- The Campervan will have a full and thorough deep clean in between hires
- We will endeavor to clean and pack bedding and any other camping materials at least 48 hours prior to pickup. We will hand over the campervan with the bedding sealed.
- Gloves and face-mask will always be warn when maneuvering the campervan ready for rental pickup
- We will maintain 2 metre social-distancing during vehicle hire pickup/drop off
- In order to demonstrate the campervan’ s features and functions, we will provide an instructional video prior to pickup instead of a and in-person walk-through to minimize handover time. (You are still of course welcome to ask any questions or check anything with us).
- To minimize pickup time, we encourage the pre-payment of outstanding rental balance and security deposit.
- We also encourage you to bring your own pen for signing paperwork at the time of pickup.
Please do let us know of any other requirements or concerns you may have. We will always try our best to make sure you are happy and feel safe.
Please also check out the Yorkshire VW Camper Hire Blog for any other relevant updates relating to Covid-19. If you are travelling to the UK from abroad, please also ensure you follow the government travel guidelines.
Liz and Dave
Yorkshire VW Camper Hire