Looking for Classic & retro VW campervan Hire in the Yorkshire and the Lake District area?If you are thinking of visiting the beautiful countryside of the Yorkshire dales or the Wuthering heights of Bronte Country, there is no better way to enjoy some of the most stunning scenery England has to offer, than in a retro VW Campervan.
As you drive from place to place in a Classic VW camper, you can't help but smile and have fun. Hire Murdoch, our 1973 VW T2 bay Window Campervan for your next holiday and you will have comfort, fun and adventure!
Our VW campervan is available to hire for full weeks, short breaks or even just for the day. If you have any questions or would like any further information, please just give us a call or send us an email and we'll be more than happy to help.
Meet Our Campervan, Murdoch
Murdoch is a classic 1973 Bay Window (T2) Volkswagon Camper. He was fully restored in July 2016 - new paint, new engine and completely new upholstery and Interior. He's a proper classic VW camper with the comfort and fresh feel of a modern vehicle.Here's what you get when you hire our camper:
- Classic 1973 Volkswagon T2 Campervan Refurbished in 2016.
- Stunning Blue and Cream in Colour, he looks the part!
- Rear hinged roof with new canvas
- Leisure Battery, hook up and cable
- Chrome wing mirrors, eyelids and VW Badge
- 4 berth - 2 in the top and 'Rock and roll' double bed frame in the main cabin
- Gas Hob
- New hand made quality interior units
- Funky chequered flooring
- New Curtains
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance (£500 Deposit required)
- Complimentary hamper full of Yorkshire goodies for your journey
- Free Parking for your own vehicle while you take Murdoch away
Campervan Hire Prices
|Month of Hire||Weekend|